Industrial Development Fund was established to accelerate Russian industry modernization, new companies creation and import substitution.
The Fund offers privileged terms of co-funding for projects focusing on new high-tech products development, modernization and creation of competitive companies using best available technologies. For new industrial projects the Fund offers on a competitive basis targeted loans at the rate of 5% per annum for up to 7 years in the amount of 50 to 500 million rubles, which stimulates direct investment inflow to the real sector of the economy.
Phone: 7 4957894730
JOINT-STOCK COMPANY “FEDERAL SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION” (SME CORPORATION)
SME Corporation main functions:
- support for SME and organizations offering support infrastructure for SME;
- fund raising by attracting Russian and foreign resources to support SME;
- informational, financial and legal support of SME’s investment projects;
- organizing events aimed at increasing the share of purchases of goods and services by customers, which are specified by the Russian Government in SME’s annual volume of purchases of goods and services, as well as in the annual volume of purchases of innovative and high-tech products;
- informational exchange with public, local authorities, other bodies and organizations to provide support to SMEs; formulation of proposals on improvement of legal regulation in this area.
Regional Engineering Center is intended as a state aid tool to accelerate innovation-driven growth of existing companies and creation of new industrial and engineering companies in small and medium business segment in Ivanovo and Ivanovo Region. It should become an integrated communication platform of small and medium businesses, increasing their competitive advantage and helping build relationships between business and government.